- #SnowDays and #Caregiving theworkingcaregiver.org/2019/02/19/sno… #aging #eldercare 1 day ago
- Snow Days and Caregiving theworkingcaregiver.org/2019/02/19/sno… https://t.co/s4WZ9xnasD 1 day ago
- Lulubella the abominable snow monster instagram.com/p/Bt_tw6NB0tC/… 3 days ago
- Lazy Saturday #puppylife instagram.com/p/Bt80892lpVd/… 4 days ago
- Happy Valentine's Day ❤❤ instagram.com/p/Bt4W703ldiA/… 6 days ago
Tag Archives: dementia and alzheimers
Be Dementia Friendly – An Infographic! — Be Dementia Friendly: Where Safe Communities Are All The Buzz!
via Be Dementia Friendly – An Infographic! — Be Dementia Friendly: Where Safe Communities Are All The Buzz!
Medical Power of Attorney (POA) is something each of us, no matter our age, should have. Frequently, people grant POA to their spouse, children or siblings. POA goes into effect only if you are not able to make competent decisions. … Continue reading
When a diagnosis of dementia is made, the physician is pivotal in providing the knowledge and resources that are needed to care for the patient. Because family members provide the majority of care for persons with dementia, they are an essential … Continue reading
Today I have an interview guest post with John Toomey, an awesome artist that has so willingly shared his story of how he got his start, stories of his mother with Alzheimers. In this interview you’ll hear his passion throughout … Continue reading