I just wanted to take this post and share with you some of my favorite sites (blogs). Some of these listed are within the caregiving industry and some are not but have become some of my favorites, nonetheless.
Check them out. I think you will love them as well – if not, to each his own. That’s why we have chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ice cream! Please forgive me if I haven’t listed YOUR website or blog – I didn’t mean to exclude you, just have a certain amount of space 🙂
- Alzheimer’s Reading Room: http://www.alzheimersreadingroom.com/ – This is a site of “All things Alzheimer’s” and is very informative in current trends in the study of Alzheimer’s and Treatment, along with personal stories of love, joy and encouragement to family caregivers.
- Paul Castain’s Sales Playbook:http://yoursalesplaybook.com/ – This site is designed to provide sales tips for the aspiring sales ROCK STAR – and my friend Paul does a fabulous job of keeping it real both in sharing what he has learned in sales as well as his personal life.
- Kyle Lacy.com:http://kylelacy.com/ – If you have a blog, website, business and are looking for ways to brand your company or business this site is for you. Kyle shares his secrets, tips, and all things social to help you in your endeavor to build your brand, including his books. Check it out!
- HR Chatterbox:http://www.hrchatterbox.com/ – Sabrina Baker has been in HR for years and shares her expertise in this industry and specializes in employee engagement. She has a fresh writing style from an inside perspective that causes you to say, “Wow, she really gets it”….
- Sew Mod:http://sewmod.wordpress.com/ – My friends Lorrie and Paige have created this awesome blog regarding “All things in the Sewing and Quilting World”. Though I don’t sew or quilt, I enjoy their blog that is so crafty and creative – (and Lorrie is my good southern neighbor friend and occasionally puts me in her blog 🙂 )
- Caregiving.com:http://www.caregiving.com/ – This is the blog of blogs – regarding caregiving because it is a conglomeration of people caring for a loved one who tell their stories in blog form and share them within this blog. Denise has really done an outstanding job when putting this site together.
- Martha Giffin.com:http://marthagiffen.com/ – An awesome “Quick tips for online Marketing” blog. (Plus she’s from Alabama). Martha helps with online marketing tips through our favorites such as blogs, twitter, and the rest. She just keeps it real and helps us understand the “rules of online marketing”.