Today, I offer you the following clip from one of my favorite films “My Life” with Michael Keaton. It is a story of love, family, anger and the power of forgiveness. This is a short clip but my advise to you is rent the full movie. You won’t be dissapointed.
- Be Prepared to Wait theworkingcaregiver.org/2018/09/17/be-… via @SueSalach 2 hours ago
- Be Prepared to Wait #caregiving #eldercare #hospitalstay theworkingcaregiver.org/2018/09/17/be-… https://t.co/Q9sqqB7T0Z 1 day ago
- Be Dementia Friendly – An Infographic! — Be Dementia Friendly: Where Safe Communities Are All The Buzz!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #puppylove instagram.com/p/BnzxWRShMNHr… 2 days ago
- Before & after. Still need to fill in rocks around the pond. #DIY instagram.com/p/Bnzgco-h3geQ… 2 days ago