Today, I offer you the following clip from one of my favorite films “My Life” with Michael Keaton. It is a story of love, family, anger and the power of forgiveness. This is a short clip but my advise to you is rent the full movie. You won’t be dissapointed.
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BrZJLOeFrF7/… 1 day ago
- In case you missed it! conta.cc/2RvzfmR https://t.co/T9UC2hjHoB 3 days ago
- Waiting for the show to begin #soundsoftheseason @ Hemmens Cultural Center instagram.com/p/BrI5J5BFEel/… 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BrEj9RfFwTH/… 1 week ago
- #Grief, Loss and the #Holidays theworkingcaregiver.org/2018/12/05/gri… 1 week ago