Today, I offer you the following clip from one of my favorite films “My Life” with Michael Keaton. It is a story of love, family, anger and the power of forgiveness. This is a short clip but my advise to you is rent the full movie. You won’t be dissapointed.
- How Daughters Who Are #Caregivers Have It Rough At Work via @forbes forbes.com/sites/nextaven… #WorkLifeBalance 1 day ago
- Advocates: ‘Unfair’ #veteran #caregiver program should be expanded to older vets - News - Stripes stripes.com/news/advocates… 1 day ago
- #DIY lessons in #Caregiving – Part 2 - Painting theworkingcaregiver.org/2017/06/19/diy… #aging 4 days ago
- #DIY lessons in #Caregiving – Part 2 - Painting theworkingcaregiver.org/2017/06/19/diy… https://t.co/udFQZN2kBO 4 days ago
- #DIY lessons in #Caregiving – Part 1 – Planning ahead theworkingcaregiver.org/2017/06/12/diy… 1 week ago