Today, I offer you the following clip from one of my favorite films “My Life” with Michael Keaton. It is a story of love, family, anger and the power of forgiveness. This is a short clip but my advise to you is rent the full movie. You won’t be dissapointed.
- Let Go of the Guilt #caregiving #eldercare theworkingcaregiver.org/2018/03/22/let… https://t.co/ufIIzPC60S 2 days ago
- RT @exploregod: What does true #Forgiveness look like? #Voldemort #ExploreGod ow.ly/mz0M30j2dgJ 4 days ago
- It’s My Privilege #Caregiver theworkingcaregiver.org/2017/12/01/its… via @SueSalach 1 week ago
- Don't Forget to #SpringAhead conta.cc/2GdoEb1 https://t.co/XMbrREAg1I 1 week ago
- Things I learned by watching #YouTube #YouTubeTaughtMe #caregiving theworkingcaregiver.org/2018/03/05/thi… via @SueSalach 2 weeks ago